The Guardian Face Covering
In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
This face mask has a shaped fit and secures over the face with elastic head straps.
- Three-ply, 100% combed ring spun cotton (Black and White Mask Only)
- 50/50 combed ring spun cotton/poly (All Heather Colors Except Light Grey)
- 90/10 combed ring spun cotton/poly (Light Heather Grey)
- Machine washable
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit
- Gathers at nose and chin
- Non-medical use only
- This product is not intended for use by health care professionals and is not intended as a replacement for personal protective equipment.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.