The Defender Face Covering
In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
- 100% American-made by Chameleon.
- Available in Single Layer or Double Layer.
- Single Layer offers a HUGE 70 square inches of filtering area.
- Double Layer offers an EVEN BIGGER 140 square inches of filtering area.
- Covers the nose and mouth.
- Protects against the sun, wind, and dust.
- Comfortable cloth ties are perfect for long shifts.
- Made of 100% American light poplin.
- 100% washable and re-usable.
- Can withstand 50 industrial washings.
- Color may vary due to availability.
- This covering is manufactured and worn by our employees in Eastman, Georgia.
How to Wear Our Covering:
- Wash before and after each use.
- Fully cover your mouth and nose.
- Do not touch the front of the covering. Please handle covering by the straps.
- Place the strap loop over your ear.
- Ties are optional. You may clip them off for comfort.
- Ties can be used to hang face covering from your neck.