The Sentinel Face Covering
In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
- 100% American-made by Chameleon.
- Double layer construction.
- Covers the nose and mouth.
- Outer shell is 100% mesh polyster, which helps to diffuse air.
- Interior shell is made of 100% American light poplin.
- Straps are made of soft elastic for superb comfort.
- 100% washable and re-usable.
- Color may vary due to availability.
How to Wear Our Covering:
- Wash before and after each use.
- Fully cover your mouth and nose.
- Do not touch the front of the covering. Please handle covering by the straps.
- Place the strap loop over your ear.
To shorten elastic simply tie a knot at desired length.